BC Boards

I HAVE A HAPPY WELL BEHAVED DOG!!!

Once again my girl has amazed me. We have another of Jackie's grandkids for a sleepover. Logan is 7 and a bit nervous around dogs. This would usually make Alex more nervous. Couldn't be farther from the truth. She wants to play with him. She's giving him kisses. She even climbed up in his lap. I HAVE A HAPPY WELL BEHAVED DOG!!!!

This is going to sound so stupid, but I could cry from being so happy.

99% of her obedience and agility training I have done. I'm now considering doing some private lessons at an agility school nearby. She really loves agility and frisbee. I have checked the school out and they are very good with the dogs. I really think she is ready, but I don't want to push her and backtrack any.

Esox

Esox, i meant to reply to this thread days ago, but we just moved and I got caught up with things. I just wanted to say how great it is how well your dog is doing. I know exactly what you mean when you say you want to cry. I am amazed everyday at my pup, and he constantly is surprising me. Just want to say congrats!!! and I know what ya mean about the happiness of it all.

CONGRATS again!!!