BC Boards

what the little darlin's did

I was down cleaning my tack room yesterday evening when I heard a racket. I went out to investigate. Well, I was just in time for the stampede! Sideshow Bob, my young horse, finally learned how to open the gate that leads from his pasture that he shares with the sheep to the paddock next to my barn. My little old girlie who was supposed to be keeping me company was right there to get in and gather the flock. The gate from the paddock to the barn was open with a wheelbarrow sitting right there. By the time I realized what was about to happen it was too late. I had to get flat against the barn wall as they came full speed. A few leaped the wheelbarrow successfully. Others tried to take me out. Someone cleared the wheelbarrow only to have another land on her which caused a sheep pile up. No one was hurt except the poor gate whose hinges got knocked. Try as I did to scold her, the look on that dog's face just made me laugh. She just sat there wagging as I told her she was a REALLY BAD DOG.

Now that gate has a chain and Sideshow knows he can't undo that but he'll find something else to amuse himself. I can't help but think my little darlin's were co-conspirators and enjoying a good laugh on me.

By the way this is my supposedly sick doggie that is going to have a big ugly cancerous mass removed from her throat next week. Some sick dog!

muddy

That's funny. I'm glad everything's ok though. Yeah, dogs can just look at you and make you forget that your mad, can't they? Aww man, I hope she's ok, and gets better soon. God Bless