BC Boards

liquid supplement

Ok. I've not gotten any response about the Corgi board. Sorry to bother you all. But I need a little info. Have any of you given your dogs liquid supplement? My Corgi isn't a eating very much.. I've been to the vet several times and she has very low thyroid which we are treating also very bad arthritice (ms). I'm wanting to give her something that will supplement her. She is almost 11. She needs a boost and I don't know what to give her. thanks for any feed back. The BC (Birdie)is doing fine!! Thank God.

I agree--I'd first ask my vet to see if there's anything, maybe something like Lixotinic, which is a liquid. Is she being treated for the arthritis? There are a number of NSAIDs and alternative med treatments available that can help with the pain of arthritis as well.

ETA: I just Googled the following: +corgi +forum and got a couple of hits that looked promising, including one called GoCorgi. Since I'm not a corgi owner and don't frequent any of these, I can't tell you anything about them, but it wouldn't take a lot of effort to do the Google search, visit a them, and see if any are a fit for you.

J.

I agree--I'd first ask my vet to see if there's anything, maybe something like Lixotinic, which is a liquid. Is she being treated for the arthritis? There are a number of NSAIDs and alternative med treatments available that can help with the pain of arthritis as well.

ETA: I just Googled the following: +corgi +forum and got a couple of hits that looked promising, including one called GoCorgi. Since I'm not a corgi owner and don't frequent any of these, I can't tell you anything about them, but it wouldn't take a lot of effort to do the Google search, visit a them, and see if any are a fit for you.

J.

thanks I did google and didn't find anything interesting.. yes she is on med for arthritis. Thanks for all your help.