BC Boards

lets all go to a&w

they still have an old a&w in the next town over from us so today i loaded up the pack and stopped. its one of the old ones where you pull up under the canopy to a speaker board and a girl comes out and returns with the tray that hangs on the window.the boys were treated to cups of vanilla ice cream which they devowered in seconds well today i said ice cream and low and behold they were sitting by the van with tails a waggin.what a bunch of knuckleheads i got!!!!!

LOL! You're lucky borderbob...my old girl, Brandy loved icecream so I thought Jazz would be the same....Bad move...he was BOUNCING off the ceilings...so no extra sugar for him :rolleyes:

Someone I know just won a contest celebrating A&W's 50 years in Canada. The Bear was on his front yard when he arrived home, complete with the tuba! Anyway, he won a great trip just for telling his story about A&W.

We don't have a A&W near here but we had a Ritters Frozen Custard down the street that through the summer would have dog night out the first Monday of each month. Every dog would get a small dish of frozen custard free.

Nellie loved it and if we say ice cream she is at the door to the garage wanting to go.

We have an A&W about an hour away from us. It's an older one, but not that old. I love their root beer float. Nothing better than that right there. :rolleyes: