BC Boards

Randy rodents - warning Adult content

Tex and I didn't get out for our evening walk until dusk last night. I'm lucky enough to live alongside a protected wetland but big swamps produce big bugs. The blackfies were horrid last night and we were scurrying home after deciding to cut our walk short. I have long, blondish hair and I was swinging it around to swish the bugs away and I wasn't really paying attention. Tex dragged me over to a big shrub and there were two porcupines, engaged in an act of love.

They looked so blissful and so uncomfortable - all at the same time. I thought this was hysterically funny. My laughter startled them and Mrs. Porky fled into the bushes. Mr. Porky stood his ground and gnashed his teeth and no doubt uttered a few porcupine swear words at me.

I had Tex under control but he knew something somewhere nearby was not happy.

I guess little baby porcupines have to get started somehow but it sure looked painful.

That's toooooo funny, thanks for the laugh! :rolleyes:

Hey Dixie Girl... oh yea there is something worse than coitis interuptos! How 'bout, coitus non existus!!! hmmmmm!

Originally posted by Joe Anne:

Hey Dixie Girl... oh yea there is something worse than coitis interuptos! How 'bout, coitus non existus!!! hmmmmm!

LOL Well, I guess that is a point! Still, I think if I were very hungry, I could deal with not getting a steak than to get one bite and someone snatches it away!