BC Boards

Agility Instruction near me?

Does anyone have any recommendations for agility trainers or classes in my area? I am having a terrible time finding something within 45 minutes from home. I'm only about 15 minutes from the Delaware line and maybe 20 minutes from Oxford, PA. I've tried using internet searches for Agility in nearby areas with no luck.

Maybe someone on this boards knows of someone or someplace that is not well advertised...just thought I'd take a stab at it!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Angie,

did you ever get a hold of Barb D? Unfortunately DE is a deadzone for agility as far as I know, if your last resort is Flexi then start with them but I would keep an ear to the ground for other options. You need to move closer to me LOL lots of agility clubs up here and no AKC. I train under a NADAC judge but compete in USDAA as long as you maintain your criteria for you and your pup you should be ok. Only thing is if you want USDAA make sure that you have access to table, tire and teeter NADAC doesnt use the first and is playing with the third. If your not doing anything next weekend (Sept 13/14) we're at a trial near Downingtown Pa not too far from your area right at the Flexi training site. Im off to NY for a trial so wont be able to respond until Sunday.

If your not doing anything next weekend (Sept 13/14) we're at a trial near Downingtown Pa not too far from your area right at the Flexi training site. Im off to NY for a trial so wont be able to respond until Sunday.

That's about an hour from me and might be do-able on Sunday...what tiime?