BC Boards

Border Collie #2

So Callie is 9 months old now. She's been doing great. I havent had any of the horror story type things happen that I've read from others on the forums here. I'm sure the fact that there were 2 other dogs in the house helped. Anyways, when I got Callie I always knew I'd get another. After all the best friend for a border collie is another border collie right? I picked the new one up last weekend. And even though I said never again with a puppy, since technically I still have a puppy, as soon as I saw her I couldnt say no. They get along great which was pretty much my only worry. Anyways here she is, i'm going with the name Rahne, which is pronounced rain to those that dont know.

post-8389-1219779176_thumb.jpg

post-8389-1219779187_thumb.jpg

post-8389-1219779194_thumb.jpg

post-8389-1219779200_thumb.jpg

So Callie is 9 months old now. She's been doing great. I havent had any of the horror story type things happen that I've read from others on the forums here. I'm sure the fact that there were 2 other dogs in the house helped. Anyways, when I got Callie I always knew I'd get another. After all the best friend for a border collie is another border collie right? I picked the new one up last weekend. And even though I said never again with a puppy, since technically I still have a puppy, as soon as I saw her I couldnt say no. They get along great which was pretty much my only worry. Anyways here she is, i'm going with the name Rahne, which is pronounced rain to those that dont know.

She is adorable! What a sweet face and pretty markings!

What a cutie!!! She reminds me of my Belle when she was a wee one.

Belle7Oct07014.jpg

oh wow. they could be sisters! Do you have any pictures of her grown up that you could drop on here. I'm really curious as to what she might look like when she gets older.

As Belle got older, her splotches of colors got more intensified, and she's grown quite a pair of "feathered underpants" on her back legs! Her ears seem to be heading for the straight up variety. Everywhere I go, people still say "Oh what a nice Australian Shepard with a tail".

I'd just love to see more pictures of your girl as she grows!

As Belle got older, her splotches of colors got more intensified, and she's grown quite a pair of "feathered underpants" on her back legs! Her ears seem to be heading for the straight up variety. Everywhere I go, people still say "Oh what a nice Australian Shepard with a tail".

wow thanks for all the pictures, she is beautiful. Nice to see what Rahne will be growing into.

wow thanks for all the pictures, she is beautiful. Nice to see what Rahne will be growing into.