BC Boards

Aggressive Dog

DTrain

People often ask me if he is a show dog. I show him to sheep as often as I can. He is developing nicely. We are looking forward to when the rest of his body grows into that nose and tail. We had him out again last night for a play session. A person with two other dogs came by. He approached but he was not aggressive.

People often ask me if he is a show dog. I show him to sheep as often as I can.

I have got to remember this the next time someone asks me if my dogs are "show dogs". {:^)

He is a beautiful dog and that is just one of the many reasons I am working so hard on this guy to give him a great life and train the little you know what. Do you think some young dogs are just mischief makers, do you think they have some sort of a sense of humor. We have worked on him to not jump up and that of course was from the front. Last night he learned something new that I think he enjoys. He jumped up several times from behind to nip my wifes butt. Now we have to train him not to jump up from behind. His tail when he puts it down in serious mode actually touches the ground. He needs to be about three inches taller to match up with the tail and about fifteen pounds heavier to match up with his nose. He looks nothing like either of his parents. My wife says he looks like an ant eater.