BC Boards

Love, love, LOVE this stuff!

Border Collie World Domination

Apparently the Border Collie is continuing its plot for world domination without opposable thumbs... knew they'd figure it out sooner than later. They have a lot of other breeds listed too, but I'm pretty sure this one is the closest to reality!!

I bought a T-shirt and a bumper sticker... get a lot of comments about both :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever used Cafepress to customize their own stuff? How difficult is it to set up? How does it work? Is it cost effective, say, for like an organization to submit their logo, and then those interested can order whatever they want?

I don't know Jodi, but I think you def. need a Liz Hoodie LOL maybe a coffe cup too!

http://www.cafepress.com/aaap/2068154

Has anyone ever used Cafepress to customize their own stuff? How difficult is it to set up? How does it work? Is it cost effective, say, for like an organization to submit their logo, and then those interested can order whatever they want?

Hi! I have set up a few stores for different things. I even set one up because i personally wanted one shirt made. It was super easy and i did the store and products in about 1/2 hr and (at least when i did it), it cost absolutely nothing (don't know if that's changed). Then you set the price for your products which you can set at cost if it's designed for you or friends or you can charge a fee on top of the base price per product and make money. When i built my store and ordered my shirt it took about 3 or 4 days for it to arrive which i think is incredible turnaround.