BC Boards

If anyone is looking for me and wondering whether I've dropped off the planet, we've been having trouble with our internet for the past week (like, no access at all). Very bad problem since my husband normally works from home and the office is two hours away. We still haven't gotten it fixed - I'm at my mom's right now borrowing her computer.

For those wondering about the Jack Knox clinic in Jan, it's looking like it may have to be moved because I'm having ongoing health issues that I need to get resolved, but we are figuring that out. It's very likely that it will be moved physically, not in time, if this works out.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

I hope you start to feel better. Well wishes from me and Black Jack.

Rebecca, I know that you are an experienced computer user, so please do not be offended if you already do this. In my early days of working with my computer, I found that it eventually slowed to a crawl. Whereas I learned computer-ese through the "trail and terror' method, I eventually learned that I needed to do regular routine "maintenance" on my computer. Thus, daily I run anti-virus (McAfee) and anti-spyware software (two versions, Spybot and Lavasoft Ad-Aware, both free), run the "Disk Clean-Up" protocol, and then run the "Disk Defragmenter" program. I have not had any problems since starting this. You are probably already doing this; but if not, you might give it a try.

As to your health issues, please take care of yourself; you are important to all of us on this board (and to your family, I am sure). Take care, be well, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.