BC Boards

Spring Creek Farm Trial

BCBERRI

I was wondering if any of you guys will be there this weekend. I am planning on going to watch. I am very excited. This is only the second one I have been to. Also any tips for a spectator? Some dos and don'ts? :-) I am looking forward to maybe putting a few names with faces. :-)

I was wondering if any of you guys will be there this weekend. I am planning on going to watch. I am very excited. This is only the second one I have been to. Also any tips for a spectator? Some dos and don'ts? :-) I am looking forward to maybe putting a few names with faces. :-)

Just basic manners - keep your dogs under control and quiet, and away from the fences where a competitor's sheep could be spooked. Clean up after yourself, try not to bug the on deck handler until after they've run and has a chance to get their dog some water. You'll find most people are friendly and kind, more than willing to answer questions.

Bring a lawn chair.

Sent you a pm - see you there!