BC Boards

Grandma and Granddaughter do the sweep

DeltaBluez Tess

I ran at a trial this weekend. Tess in Open and Lucy in Pronovice (like Open but little shorter and no shed)

The Bull (Roo) stayed home He is Tess's son.

So I run three generations of dogs at trials.

So how did Tess who got her ROM.....leave her mark on the trial field?

Tess won in Open (86) and Lucy, the grandaughter won in PN (83)....the family rocked. Tess, fat and PG in Open and Lucy in her third PN trial, started training in March.....

Not bad for a little dog who in 2001 had to show the ABCA that she was worthy of earning her papers on ROM.

Pups from the first litter have Q in sheep and cowdog nurseries, ran in Cowdog trials, won/placed in Nursery and Open sheepdog trials

Jackie from the second litter is going to the Big Show next week to run in the Nursery.

Grandma and Granddaughter had a great weekend. I was happy to be part of that family. Proud of Tess and Lucy.

Diane~

As well you should be!

I ran at a trial this weekend. Tess in Open and Lucy in Pronovice (like Open but little shorter and no shed)

The Bull (Roo) stayed home He is Tess's son.

So I run three generations of dogs at trials.

So how did Tess who got her ROM.....leave her mark on the trial field?

Tess won in Open (86) and Lucy, the grandaughter won in PN (83)....the family rocked. Tess, fat and PG in Open and Lucy in her third PN trial, started training in March.....

Not bad for a little dog who in 2001 had to show the ABCA that she was worthy of earning her papers on ROM.

Pups from the first litter have Q in sheep and cowdog nurseries, ran in Cowdog trials, won/placed in Nursery and Open sheepdog trials

Jackie from the second litter is going to the Big Show next week to run in the Nursery.

Grandma and Granddaughter had a great weekend. I was happy to be part of that family. Proud of Tess and Lucy.

Diane~