BC Boards

Karl is such a rascal!!!

My dog is known at the park for being Ka lo he, a Hawaiian word meaning rascal. If I turn my attention away from him for a couple of seconds, he's into something that he shouldn't be in. It's all fun and cute for everyone else except for me most of the time. Well, I'm off to the park for more fun and games with Karl. See ya.

My dog is known at the park for being Ka lo he, a Hawaiian word meaning rascal. If I turn my attention away from him for a couple of seconds, he's into something that he shouldn't be in. It's all fun and cute for everyone else except for me most of the time. Well, I'm off to the park for more fun and games with Karl. See ya.

What exactly does your dog do? What kind of trouble is Ka Lo he getting in?

I know the type!! Dean was into anything and everything when we first adopted him. I had to keep him on a leash in the house a lot of the time for the first few weeks to a month that he is here.

It's amazing to me now that he can be out of my sight for an hour and I find him minding his manners on the sofa.