BC Boards

Free Handler's Dinner at the Finals

NancyO

Earlier this summer, we had asked people if they would be interested in attending a Free Handler's Dinner at the Finals.

We are happy to announce that Battlefield Harley Davidson will be hosting a Free Handler's Dinner on Friday September 21st from 5p-7pm at the site of Battlefield Harley Davidson, less than 5 miles from the trial field.

Due to the overwhelming response to the dinner, we will need to limit the initial number of tickets per volunteer to 2 tickets. If you are a volunteer and had requested ONE ticket, we can not increase your number of tickets. Extra tickets may become available as Friday approaches, so we ask that volunteers who had not responded originally and would like to attend the dinner, check back at the hospitality tent on Friday to see if tickets are available.

If your plans have changed, and you will not be attending the dinner or coming to

the Finals, please email me immediately at obernier@oacns.com and let me know, as we have volunteers who would like to attend the dinner, but due to limited space, we can not accomadate them at this time.

Children will not require a ticket.

If you are a HANDLER, and had not previously responded, or did not know if you

would be attending the dinner, and would like to attend, please email me

immediately at obernier@oacns.com

Information, menu and directions to the dinner will be posted soon on the Sheepdog Finals site at

http://www.sheepdogfinals2007.com/

Nancy Obernier and Elayne Holbrook

Will there be HOG served? Sorry, just had to :rolleyes: IT sounds like a great time, and I am sure everyone will have great eats, and fun times. Maybe when I am +20 I can be there too.

Julie

Earlier this summer, we had asked people if they would be interested in attending a Free Handler's Dinner at the Finals.

We are happy to announce that Battlefield Harley Davidson will be hosting a Free Handler's Dinner on Friday September 21st from 5p-7pm at the site of Battlefield Harley Davidson, less than 5 miles from the trial field.

Due to the overwhelming response to the dinner, we will need to limit the initial number of tickets per volunteer to 2 tickets. If you are a volunteer and had requested ONE ticket, we can not increase your number of tickets. Extra tickets may become available as Friday approaches, so we ask that volunteers who had not responded originally and would like to attend the dinner, check back at the hospitality tent on Friday to see if tickets are available.

If your plans have changed, and you will not be attending the dinner or coming to

the Finals, please email me immediately at obernier@oacns.com and let me know, as we have volunteers who would like to attend the dinner, but due to limited space, we can not accomadate them at this time.

Children will not require a ticket.

If you are a HANDLER, and had not previously responded, or did not know if you

would be attending the dinner, and would like to attend, please email me

immediately at obernier@oacns.com

Information, menu and directions to the dinner will be posted soon on the Sheepdog Finals site at

http://www.sheepdogfinals2007.com/

Nancy Obernier and Elayne Holbrook

Remember, you guys are also invited to a Saturday evening get-together for USBCC BC Boards members. There is a buffet just less than three miles from the trial site, and a couple of other alternatives being considered.

Melanie - Could you bring along a couple of those survey forms? I really messed Megan's up and will do one for Celt also.