BC Boards

questions about the Nationals

Liz P

Yipee! :rolleyes: I finally get to see the National Sheepdog Finals!!! This will be the largest trial I have ever attended, so I have a few questions...

Will there be vendors with cold water, food, etc?

Will there be shade for the spectators or should I bring my own? If I need to bring my own, will there be room for a canopy?

Will I be able to set up my dog pen next to my car like I usually do at trials?

Liz/Kathy

Another question to ask, is will they allow unentered dogs at the trial site or do they want them left at home?

We are discouraging other dogs as they may disrupt the trial by barking ,being too close to the fence etc.We aren't prohibiting them just discouraging.

Yipee! I finally get to see the National Sheepdog Finals!!! This will be the largest trial I have ever attended, so I have a few questions...

Will there be vendors with cold water, food, etc?

Yes there will be food vendors there at least 4 or 5.

Will there be shade for the spectators or should I bring my own? If I need to bring my own, will there be room for a canopy?

We will have one large tent for spectators,but it may fill early.I would suggest an umbrella rather than a canopy/tent as space will be limited.

Will I be able to set up my dog pen next to my car like I usually do at trials?

This trial will be much larger and have more spectators than most trials you will have attended.It will be a large public parking lot.I expect you wouldn't be comfortable leaving your dogs in an X pen there.

Hope to see you at the finals ,dog or no dog.

Jim Murphy,National Finals Committee