BC Boards

Revolution

shelb'smum

Shelby has been having issues with the sentinel my vet insists on giving. Its makes her vomit and have dihrhha. this has only happened twice, and both times the vet has waved it off like nothing and said not to worry about it.

BUT I did worry about it... and it seems my worry was good!!

Shelby got fleas!!! She is suppossed to not get fleas with this stuff. SO since I moved I took her to a new vet and they do Revolution. its topical. I am nervous about it. what do you think?

Well, the heartworm stuff I always used has been digested. just curious on how well it works, but withen 22 hours its killed off all the fleas and she seems a little more back to normal

I used Revolution for Zoey the first year I had her with great results. Then when I moved to a new city I could not find anyone who carried it and needed a dose. The vet I talked with did not like it as she had seen heartworm cases in dogs on Revolution. She said that if you are not very careful to get the dose on the skin and end up getting a lot on the fur then it may not be effective.

Don't know how much truth there is to that, but it is something to consider. I have mine on Advantix and Interceptor now, just in case.