BC Boards

Tattoo's, 20/20 blood draw, holistic vet seminar, canine massage, raw food July 14

laurie etc

Please see the listing in "Coffee Break" - for full description of activities - but here's a taste of what will be happening in the "health" category- no appointment necessary - 10 Am - 3 Pm - website has more information as well www.doggonehealthyonline.com

-Pet Tattoos by Nancy and Tommy Mantlo ($15 per dog)

-Canine Massage by Anne M Hennessey, Performance Animal Services (starting at $10 for a mini-massage)

-Holistic Veterinary consults and 2 informative 1 hour seminars on Canine Nutrition and Fitness by Carol A Lundquist, DVM PC (personal consults start at $30)

-Licensed Vet Tech for Optigen 20/20 discount clinic blood draw (all breed dna testing) $10 per dog for the blood draw – bring paperwork for test, which must be paid for in advance online – follow directions at www.optigen.com and use clinic code RCLRC071207

-Information about Raw Feeding from experienced Raw Feeders

Aw, stink. This would have been perfect if I had transportation. I want to get Cord and the Tedlet tatooed and I also need to get the Tedlet up to get a hip scan done (participation in a study, not for any symptoms).

Will there be an 8-in-1 this year down this way in the fall?

Aw, stink. This would have been perfect if I had transportation. I want to get Cord and the Tedlet tatooed and I also need to get the Tedlet up to get a hip scan done (participation in a study, not for any symptoms).

Will there be an 8-in-1 this year down this way in the fall?

Rebecca- if this goes over well, we may do another one up here in the Fall, depending on the Mantlo's schedule, among other things. (If Ted's not too old for the hip study by then - I can't remember when they were born - Keepstone is about 15 minutes from Hillside Vet Hospital). Laurie

Has to be done by a year, doesn't it? I'm very bummed out to miss that. I was planning to come up end of June or around now but my truck repair money went to pay the emergency vet for Kris's care. Not that I regret that, but still, pooh. This would have worked out perfectly. Oh well.

I've gotta get into the tattoo business, if my hands weren't so shaky.........

I did some tattooing for the Golden Rescue for a while - it's not a glamorous a job, believe me. The Mantlos should be featured on the "Dirty Jobs" show on Discovery channel. How many times can a person get pee and anal gland smut in their faces before they call it quits? Mantlos have been tattooing for over 25 years - they did a Golden for me back in about 1983, and were already well known in East Coast dog training circles as "the best". Laurie