BC Boards

Mac is bigger than Jenny!! :rolleyes: He is six months old and growing like a weed. He was measured today, 31 pounds and 22 inches at the shoulder. His dad was a tall leggy guy but wow I am shocked. I wonder how much more he'll grow and when should I neuter him? How big are your young ones is it just me cause he seems really tall. Thanks in advance for any feedback

If he's not over weight and not skinny I would say he's alright (duh, that was dumb. Never minds, it's late :rolleyes:) They don't always grow like their parents so he might be a little bigger than him. Can you feel his ribs, or his hip bones? The ribs should be easy to feel but not sticking out.

I think most people neuter them around 6 months if I remember right.

I haven't measured my pups' height, but I'm noticing their legs are starting to lengthen, and their length of body as well. They are heavy pups though, at their last vet appointment at almost 15 weeks of age Rain weighed 21 pounds and Storm was 26.6. They don't look at all fat or tubby (at least NOW Storm doesn't he was a short-legged roly-poly pup at first) Now Storm is looking good and Rain especially is very sleek looking, I wouldn't really want her to look any thinner. They're just very solid puppies. I wonder what size/weight they'll be by 6 months? :rolleyes: They're only 16 weeks today.