BC Boards

Shout out to all the bc boys

Hmmm - bear with me folks while I sort out this photo business on these new boards. Seems like if I upload a photo as an attachment from my PC, it only shows up if I'm online - that makes sense. So now let me try to upload Fergus's photo from a photohosting site.

Fergus after passing his Tracking Test 1

78ee504c9d426f9c7b20869474d01ffb.JPG

I'd definitely vote for boys :D:D

We had a male Irish setter who drove me to despair and frequently to thoughts of murder when he took off after romance, but he had charm by the bucketful. You just couldn't stay mad at him.

Then we had our first BC, Sam. He was the best dog ever. Totally laid back and so easy to train, but he had a fantasic sense of humour and was the best family friend you could wish for. He'd keep kids entertained for hours.

Now of course we had to have another boy. Dale is totally different but just as lovable, full of mischief but really clever and good natured.

I really don't know why so many people seem to prefer girls. :rolleyes:

Guest LJS1993

Depending on how well trained we can get Freckles, we have tentative plans on possibly purchasing a male BC sometime down the road.