BC Boards

2006 Sheepdog Finals

I see entry forms are available for the 2006 Sheepdog Finals on the USBCHA website. That starts to panic me that it is rapidly approaching until I calm down and realize that there are still 117 days (but who's counting?) until the event.

We are constantly putting up new things about the finals on our web page at http://www.sheepdogfinals.com. We have a place for Who's Hot? and we could sure use some short articles for this. So, rat out your 'big hat' friends and let us put them on the web page. I know there are lots of great writers on this forum so have at it.

If you want to help the finals and promote your business or just have your dog help sponsor the finals, you can do either for $25 on the web page. There are souvenir caps (t-shirts and posters coming shortly) for sale as well as VIP passes and Baxter Black tickets.

There are still vendor spaces available and you can download the vendor form on the web page. We do have several fun vendors already signed up to come.

If you would like to volunteer to put on a dog training demo during the finals, please contact me at geri@bordercollies.com. If you would like to volunteer to help in any capacity at the Finals, please email Amy at raynamy@sisqtel.net.

If you would like to buy an ad in the program please contact Mandy at mharley@heraldandnews.com.

That's all the news from the Klamath Basin I have for now. Thanks for all everyone is doing to help and we look forward to seeing you in September!