BC Boards

Photos - showing BC variety-website?

KrisK

They say a picture is worth a 1,000 words so I'm hoping that I can convince the CKC people I know to VOTE NO to conformation IF they can see the great variety in purebred BCs.

I've checked the BC museum and there are lots of great pictures showing the variety but there also BCs that 'might' be mixes and BCs that are shown in conformation. (not exactly what I want to convince people AGAINST conformation) :eek:

I'd really like to have pictures of working dogs, showing the great variety in looks.

I know the photo gallery here has a lot of stunning pictures but I don't think linking to this site is appropriate (or maybe it is?)

Are there other sites I can link that will have working photos?

I really do want to make sure Canada doesn't have BCs in conformation so I'm doing whatever I can to promote the BC as it should be.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if there is a website out there dedicated solely to showing the diversity of purebred BCs, aside from the BC museum. Maybe you could gather pictures and make one? I'd help if I could, but I have virtually no HTML skills.

You're welcome to use any of my pictures, though admittedly both of my dogs are rather "classic" looking. My puppy is white factored and has some pretty markings on her body, tho:

Evecrouching.jpg