BC Boards

Is It Really Just Me.....?

Katelynn & Gang

I hate to be a spoil sport because I know your heart is in the right place, but do remember that when you post something like this on a public forum, you are giving them publicity. Free, at that. I noticed that we shut down the site with the level of hits (as I imagine). That's a lot of hits, presumably generated by this thread.

Odds are there are many who will go there and be charmed by the pretty puppies, and not understand what is wrong - or will not be interested in the politics.

It's just my opinion, but I feel it's best to keep discussion of these matters general. It's a well-known principle that there is no such thing as BAD publicity. Witness Martha Stewart.

Yes, why there is no reg. numbers is a good question. I'm guessing because they have no importance to her.

She seems very worried about color. Funny thing is, she must not know to much about color gentics other wise she'd have never put some of the colors that are on the pedigree there because they do not add up with the offspring colors.

Katelynn

Katelynn,

Your concern is admirable (and your annoyance is justified), but I agree with Rebecca that bringing up such breeders just provides free advertising for them, even if you are questioning some of what they say/do, since human nature means that many folks will go to the link and yet never read further here about the red flags you've mentioned. On top of that, you could spend a lifetime finding the zillions of sites out there just like the one you posted about...and I'm sure you'd rather be spending that time with your wonderful dogs! :rolleyes:

J.