BC Boards

ABCA & The Hunte Corp

jenfitzh20

I find it very interesting that the Hunte Corporation (www.thehuntecorporation.com) has ABCA listed on their registry links page. Having created and maintained a website, it is my understanding that permission is needed (maybe not required) to link to someone elses website. I would think a large corporation like Hunte, would be careful not to list those that they didn?t have permission from but I dunno?I guess I?m asking? If ABCA gave permission?.WHY?

Jennifer

ABCA absolutely did NOT give permission. Actually, permission is not required and is rarely sought for linking to somebody else's website. People are free to include links to any site they wish on their own website. If I recall correctly, the listing of ABCA on the Hunte website is not even a link; it's simply included in a list of registries and resources. Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent someone from publishing such a listing on their website.