BC Boards

Running Order for this weekends trial???

Has the running order been posted for this weekends (Aug 26-27) trial?

oops... I ment to ask also, if anyone knows about any motels/hotels in the area that permit pets?

Hi Joe Ann, Roy and Debbie usually don't post the running order in advance. For your planning purposes, they usually will start N/N around 8 a.m. and run that entire class. Then while P/N is starting on the novice field, the ranch class will be started on the big field, followed by open.

J.

Yep Breezyhill (that's near Lynchburg, Va) right?

I know how to get to Lynchburg area, my hubby went to Lynchburg College, but I would need to know what exits and roads from there.

I am pretty sure I will go. I have a conflict for the weekend, but I'd rather go to the trial.

Who all from these boards will be there?

It is ok for me to bring Phoenix, as long as he behaves and is on leash... right?

Joe Anne,

What road will you be coming on? You need to eventually get to Rustburg, and then take 501 S a few miles to a right on 701 (East Ferry Road). Go about a mile or so to 1049 on the right. You will enter the driveway in front of the old house, circle around and then follow it on back through the barn area to the upper trial field and parking.

(So you can either take 24 to Rustburg and then head south on 501, or you can pick up 501 off of 460, or 460 to 24 to 501. You get the idea--it really depends on what road your coming down on. But if you look at a map and look for Rustburg and know you've got to take 501 S from there, you ought not to have a problem. For internet mapping purposes, their adress is 1049 East Ferry Road, Gladys, VA.

Phoenix is certainly welcome.

J.

Thanks sooo much Julie... hope to see ya there..

It's been awhile since I made that trip, I just remember Rt. 29S. I will look at the map.

thanks again