BC Boards

whole fresh milk for a puppy?

I wouldn't feed a wheat product to a dog of any age, if I had the choice. If I was going to feed a milk product, I'd probably choose something like yogurt or cottage cheese (or use yogurt to clabber the fresh milk).

If you are talking about Dally, he should be on a quality adult diet at his age. If you are talking a puppy, select a quality puppy diet but avoid wheat, corn, and grain by-products either way. Many people recommend an adult diet once a pup passes three months of age anyway.

This is what I'm trying to find out thanks.

I did come across an article which explained why my JR's behavior is so much better. It was on the role of carbs increasing anxiety and agression.

Dal and jewel are on a meat and veggie diet once a day with free choice of a high end dry.

With the high end dry I'm going to use a rotational method So next week they start canidae mixed with their other food.

We should have a pup in June and

I've come across 3 sites that recommend goat or dairy whole milk with yogurt if needed but, I wonder if it's necessary. I wondered if the wheat was a good idea I've seen it in 2 places but I dont give my dogs wheat except for the occ mini wheat when I'm munching them.

I've fed some real crap thinking I was doing a good job so I want to start the puppy off right.