BC Boards

Agility video

Originally posted by MrSnappy:

Thanks Kristi! I think it will be the last Advanced Titling he ever Qs in!

That's what you get for moving out of Starters so fast. :rolleyes: Bear and I were in Advanced purgatory for 20 months. It was hard making friends, as most of them moved to Masters after 3 or so trials. But there was a core group of us, and we had a great time watching the new ones come ... then go ... and a new crop ... that moved on ... and coming ... and going ...

We're ( my Piper and I) sitting here waiting for a friend to call to go for a walk (it is raining buckets here) and so watched your video clip RDM-so exciting and then checked out your two websites Airbear. You guys (ladies) do tremendous work and I applaud you for your efforts. I watched all the video clips, laughed out loud at some and basically turned green with envy-so many opportunities!

Off to a walk, Piper has her rain slicker on! (just kidding)

Originally posted by airbear:

That's what you get for moving out of Starters so fast. :rolleyes: Bear and I were in Advanced purgatory for 20 months. It was hard making friends, as most of them moved to Masters after 3 or so trials.

I know it! Also, notice the thunderous applause when you run a Masters course, but the distinct lack of interest when you are running Advanced? LOL! It's not quite as bad as the Starters wasteland of an audience, but almost!

Well, we can try again at MFAC next weekend anyway. I would really like Tweed to get his last Advanced Titling before Red Dog moves in there and beats him to the punch! They are running all the same courses on Saturday. *sigh*

Roz: I saw your interest in Cate on the other thread. I think Cate would be best in a home with a male dog, not another female. She and (my)Piper give one another a fairly wide berth and I think they would like to duke it out if I let them

RDM

Ya know, for some odd reason my Piper gets along with other females really well...actually she gets along with any dog for the most part, but could also care less about other dogs too! I'm just amazed that more dogs don't get sick and tired of her dancing in front of them , biting their front legs, shoving her butt in their face, etc. :rolleyes:

Oh, yesterday after posting, I went for my walk, was waiting for my friend to show up and I heard this whistle and a yell and looked up and saw this HUGE rotweiler (sp?) running are way. The owner yelled that the dog was just a pup, but it looked HUGE. I turned to Piper and scooped her up in my arms-thank god she's only 30 lbs. Probably not the smartest thing to do but was the first thing that came to my mind. He then got a hold of his dog, who probably outweighed Piper by 100 lbs.

I'd love to rescue a BC so am always keeping my eye open on your site RDM and WA/OR Greenbean site. SE Alaska is only a plane/boat ride away from British Columbia :D .