BC Boards

his Tripe the best thing to feed a border collie ???

hi all

we been giving our border collie a little tripe with his normal meal .

i read that tripe is the best thing to feed your dog i know it smells discustiing but our puppy loves it he licks his dish for ages this is telling me that our dog loves it .

we don't know how much to feed him per day .

can anyone give me some feed back on the benefits of this food as in googal a lot do say its a super food for a dog and dogs live longer .

my sister as a border collie dog with a grass allergy will tripe be ok for this .

any help please can you post your comments if you feed your dog tripe and what you have noticed in your dog since you been feeding him/her it

hi all

Yes, most dogs do very well on Tripe. I feed only raw to my dogs. My pup came from a breeder who feeds raw, so she has had a great start.

Feed about 8 oz. for a 29 lb dog, 16 oz for a 40 lb dog.

Not only do they live longer, but they are much healthier too!

Glad to hear you are feeding raw.

Best,

Linda

we been giving our border collie a little tripe with his normal meal .

i read that tripe is the best thing to feed your dog i know it smells discustiing but our puppy loves it he licks his dish for ages this is telling me that our dog loves it .

we don't know how much to feed him per day .

can anyone give me some feed back on the benefits of this food as in googal a lot do say its a super food for a dog and dogs live longer .

my sister as a border collie dog with a grass allergy will tripe be ok for this .

any help please can you post your comments if you feed your dog tripe and what you have noticed in your dog since you been feeding him/her it