BC Boards

Sheep Industry Periodical/Magazine

TEC

Seeking recommendations for a good sheep industry periodical. Have heard good things about ASI's publication and "The Shepherd". Want to keep-up on sheep/wool/meat production, and read a few light entertaining articles. I am located in Washington State. Appreciate suggestions. -- Thank you, TEC

Seeking recommendations for a good sheep industry periodical. Have heard good things about ASI's publication and "The Shepherd". Want to keep-up on sheep/wool/meat production, and read a few light entertaining articles. I am located in Washington State. Appreciate suggestions. -- Thank you, TEC

Recently discovered digital edition of "Sheep Industry News", published by American Sheep Industry Ass'n (ASI). I didn't have to pay anything to view it today, so assume there is no charge:

http://sheepindustrynews.org/

Click image of magazine to get rendering from cover to cover, with pages to turn, illustrations, even makes nice (annoying?) sound as you leaf through. It appears to be a good publication. Most recent edition has article on LGD's. -- TEC

Archived