BC Boards

Alasdair MacRae Clinic

Posting for a friend - great clinic opportunity close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, NJ....

I am lucky to be able to host a handling clinic with Alasdair & Patricia MacRae on April 14th & 15th, 2012 at Don and Judy Jefferis' Laurel Hill Farm in Coatesville, PA.

This is a wonderful opportunity to work one on one with International Supreme Champion & 11 time US National Champion, Alasdair MacRae and wife Patricia. In addition to the clinic work, the MacRae's are able to provide measurable, goal driven exercises that you can practice at home.

Facilities include a round pen and several large fields. All levels are welcome and encouraged to attend. The 2 day clinic will cost $275 per dog/handler team and $120 for auditors, lunch included. Private lessons for all levels will be available on April 16th & 17th at $75 per half hour.

Please email me for more information and entry forms.

Thank you,

Karen Karkow

kakarkow at verizon dot net

It really is - this horse farm is gorgeous with medium sized fields, round pen, a lovely cross country course to work on much like the layout of the Lexington SDT at Broadview Ranch and finally - an open field that is used to grow hay that is slightly rolling but you could do an outrun for as far as the eye can see. I've posted photos of us working there before on Facebook and others have commented that it would be perfect for a national finals site. The sheep are wool or wool crosses and range from puppy sheep to last year's lambs that are undogged.

Michelle

Archived