BC Boards

OT- need help

Howdyjabo

I am going to breed my bitch after this summer.

I haven't been able to get out and about to see whats available (stud wise) fairly close (I'm in NC).

I would like to hear suggestions about what dogs around here I might should have a look at to help narrow my search.

Shes McCallum /Hangingtree and Sagebrush lines

I'd like to stick to those lines if I can. But open to any good proven cattledog.

Thanks Karen

Gary Ericsson (Oklahoma) has a website (www.garyericssoncowdogs.com) with contact info on it. John Lavelle (eastern Ohio) has some Hangin Tree dogs (www.lavellefarms.com). One of them might be able to help you or point you in the direction of someone with a Hangin Tree stud.

Gary's Pete is a very capable dog with lots of intensity.

If you mean trialing--- Nope

But she can work them very well for the amount of exposure she has had on them

Thanks Sue--- I checked out their websites-- and will give them a call to see what they have out this way.

Sorry Miztici-- won't know if there are going to be any washouts for several years from now.

Steve McCall's got some NICE dogs. I like his style and think you would too.

Kelli 1: Jill IS "proven", don't worry, you can turn off the backyard breeder alert :rolleyes: - works cattle in a full-time commercial situation, fully trained, very natural and talented and solid pedigree. KillerH has been training dogs to work cattle since before I knew what a Border Collie IS.