to hold them in place

the hoods of the trucks

they stomp in place

I love the sheep

and always have

But these goddurn goats

ARE VERY BAD

(I should've listened to Bill.)

We love our goats. We have nuclear hot fences, and they stay off them. Literally, we have no trouble with them getting loose. They're such homebodies anyway, if they get out, they go running for their shed at the first sign of something scary.

We brought home a new buck yesterday (he's lovely, and sweet, but smelly), and he'd never been in hotwire. One good ZAP & he got it. His wether buddy that also came home.... not so much. Zap! Walks into the fence. ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! Goes OVER the fence. He did that twice before he got it. I think he was dropped on his head as a kid.

Just to keep this dog related :rolleyes: Hoot discovered goats do not behave like sheep or turkeys. He & our younger diary doe scared the snot out of each other. It was hilarious!

We love our goats. We have nuclear hot fences, and they stay off them. Literally, we have no trouble with them getting loose. They're such homebodies anyway, if they get out, they go running for their shed at the first sign of something scary.

We brought home a new buck yesterday (he's lovely, and sweet, but smelly), and he'd never been in hotwire. One good ZAP & he got it. His wether buddy that also came home.... not so much. Zap! Walks into the fence. ZAP! ZAP! ZAP! Goes OVER the fence. He did that twice before he got it. I think he was dropped on his head as a kid.

Just to keep this dog related :rolleyes: Hoot discovered goats do not behave like sheep or turkeys. He & our younger dairy doe scared the snot out of each other. It was hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived