BC Boards

Electric Fence In Garden!

What am i going to have to do to stop Sam getting into my Garden?

During the winter months he has ruined the garden and has also been constantly bringing mud into the house on his feet. So, i thought to myself i would put a fence up using posts set in concrete (was hard work - took my all of the Easter Weekend, you can still see the old concrete bags across the garden) but much to my amasement he finds it quite easy to jump over..... :D

What is next? I have been thinking of turning the fence panels up the other way around, as they are 6ft x 3ft, so if i was to turn them around there would be NO WAY he could possibly get over the top... :rolleyes:

Here he is:-

Sam Jumping Over My Fence

What am i going to have to do to stop Sam getting into my Garden?

During the winter months he has ruined the garden and has also been constantly bringing mud into the house on his feet. So, i thought to myself i would put a fence up using posts set in concrete (was hard work - took my all of the Easter Weekend, you can still see the old concrete bags across the garden) but much to my amasement he finds it quite easy to jump over..... :D

What is next? I have been thinking of turning the fence panels up the other way around, as they are 6ft x 3ft, so if i was to turn them around there would be NO WAY he could possibly get over the top... :rolleyes:

Here he is:-

Sam Jumping Over My Fence

Robin has jumped a six foot fence in the past...I'm thinking of concertina wire myself :D. In all seriousness, it might work.

Archived