BC Boards

Border Collie Tricks

snuggliepuppy

Welcome!

I am sure your video is enjoyable, but this section is devoted to training discussions regarding dogs and stockwork, not obedience, performance, or pet tricks. You might wish to post this under the photo gallery instead.

Um, Sue? Sometimes Lucy does what I would call "stupid pet tricks" when we are working- where should I put them :rolleyes::D :D

Welcome!

I am sure your video is enjoyable, but this section is devoted to training discussions regarding dogs and stockwork, not obedience, performance, or pet tricks. You might wish to post this under the photo gallery instead.

Seth used to do some really cool somersaults on his outrun if there was a ditch he wasn't paying attention to. I should have thought to put a word to it and maybe he would have done that trick on command? Actually once I was just in the process of blowing a redirect to get him to go out a bit more and he tripped in a ditch and went head over heels. Best timing on a correction I ever got..he bent right out after that!