BC Boards

agility brag

We had a great weekend at a local NADAC trial. Renoir did awesome, he Q'd twice and we made excellent progress in our communication, he is so stinking fast that if I'm not perfect I completely send him the wrong message, but he did nail all 7 discriminations over the weekend so what more could I ask for.

Boots and I tried our first elite bonus line and almost had it. We got the first part with no problem, then he had to loop around me close, when the second time came to send him away, I was so excited that we were actually successfully working that distance that I lost my focus and he came in, instead of pushing out, I had to cross the line to help him, but then was able to fall back to finish the course. I was so proud. I am by far more proud of that run, that point wise didn't count, versus the 6 elite (and 4 first places) that he did earn, although I'm proud of those too :rolleyes:

We had a great weekend at a local NADAC trial. Renoir did awesome, he Q'd twice and we made excellent progress in our communication, he is so stinking fast that if I'm not perfect I completely send him the wrong message, but he did nail all 7 discriminations over the weekend so what more could I ask for.

Boots and I tried our first elite bonus line and almost had it. We got the first part with no problem, then he had to loop around me close, when the second time came to send him away, I was so excited that we were actually successfully working that distance that I lost my focus and he came in, instead of pushing out, I had to cross the line to help him, but then was able to fall back to finish the course. I was so proud. I am by far more proud of that run, that point wise didn't count, versus the 6 elite (and 4 first places) that he did earn, although I'm proud of those too :rolleyes:

Nice congrats! LOL :D Doesn't it stink how responsive they are? One flick of the arms or a twich in the hand and their off course. of course that responive-ness has also saved me countless times too... either way congrats