BC Boards

Izzy's Big Day

Took her hiking in New Hampshire up the Old Bridle Path to the Greenleaf Hut. This probably doesn't mean anything to most of you, but it's a good 2.9 miles one way. Not an expert hike, but it's a good workout. The day started with the plan of just seeing how she did and if she at ALL looked like she was having ANY trouble (too hot, tired, etc) we were turning around. She did AWESOME. I stopped many times along the way to see how she was doing and to give her water and she kept looking at me as if to say, are YOU tired, dad? LET'S GO! hahahaha. She met many off lead dogs today who could not have been any nicer. Just to be safe I carried her over a few rough parts, but any full grown dog would fly over these parts. She wanted to run down the trial on the way back to the car, but I put an end to that, as she was on the other end of the lead I was holding.

She slept the entire 1.5 hour ride home and is now racing around the house like nothing happened today. I'm SO very impressed and happy at how well she did. If you're wondering about me, I won't move off the couch till I have to go to work on Monday :rolleyes::D

Tim