BC Boards

the outrun

Bo Peep

Usher doesn't have one built in- sad but true. So we are working on his confidence in smaller outruns, building up to larger ones. Is this the proper tequnice? It's been so long and I always "hurried" them too fast. I want to do this right this time. We are going a little slower and longer at at out runs, his weakness.

His directions are pretty well set- hands in the pockets (it's getting cold) and does his come byes and aways without being "set up"- if you know what I mean......he KNOWS the difference. He knows the "out" command, even with only a paw or two- we'll take it'

Just need some tad bit of help on the outruns. Moving too slow for me. I am too wanted to quickly move up, where my trainer thinks things should move slowly, AH- bad habits by me.

I just want to trial him without crashing and burning. Been there-done that. Not happy. I'm very happy with my trainer. Most importanat, he is happy with me. Good combo.