BC Boards

*Jack Knox, Liberty, NC, Jan 16-18, 2009*

Hey everyone,

We are having Jack Knox back at Willow's Rest this coming January. We've moved the date back a week to January 16-19 so as not to conflict with the Edgeworth Winter Trial. Last year's clinic was a great success--lots of good learning for both dogs and their handlers, as well as the spectators. This year the clinic will have the same three-day format. We have a 50-foot round pen and a approximately 7-acre field, as well as everything from well-dog-broke puppy sheep up to the challenging wool ewe flock. Jack is well-known here and is an excellent trainer and clinician. The cost is the same as last year: $220/dog for a three-day slot and $25/day to audit. We are limiting working slots to ensure that we have adequate time to get all the dogs worked twice a day.

If you would like further information or an entry form, please contact Tina DeAngelo at osci @ aol.com (remove spaces), who is doing the administrative work for the clinic. If you have general questions, you can post them here and I'll answer.

Thanks.

Julie

Oh great Sally! We'd love to have you, and of course you're welcome to stay here and resume your role of Coffee Czar ('cuz you were awesome help)! :rolleyes:

J.

Thanks! I'd love to, as long as the pussycats don't mind sharing their bed with me again. :D So I'll know what to bring, what kind of wine is Pip drinking this year? :D

Now since when do we match beverage to our attire? For last year's wonderful lamb, I hear Zinfandel goes with garlic well. If we're going with a sweeter flavor or natural, Cabernet Sauvignon. Mr. Pip will simply have to take care not to spill it on his white dinner jacket. :rolleyes:

Quick, ask how a non-drinker knows anything about wine . . .

Quick, ask how a non-drinker knows anything about wine . . .

OK. :D How does a non-drinker know anything about wine?

Robin - :D Srsly, though, last time Pip and I shared a bottle it was pinot noir - but we didn't have to worry about him spilling nary drop on his formal attire. :rolleyes::D

Sally,

Pip says that any old wine will do. He's more of the teenaged boy just out to have a good time--no real refined wine palate there. :rolleyes: Actually what he really told me to say is that he's not particular about his wine, it's the person whose lap he's sitting in at the time that really matters! LOL.

J.

Actually what he really told me to say is that he's not particular about his wine, it's the person whose lap he's sitting in at the time that really matters! LOL.

J.

Awww. :rolleyes: That Pip - is he smooth or what? :D Tell him I'll bring wine and a lap. :D

• 2 weeks later...