BC Boards

need help finding a certain photo

I am looking for a photo I saw online last year. It was of a working bred Bearded Collie at a sheepdog trial in the US. (Looks just like a black and white BC with a beard.) I don't remember who took it, but it was someone who puts up lots of photos from big trials for people to look at. Sorry for being so vague, but if anyone knows where I can find it could you please send me the link?

Could you possibly be talking about James, who is run by Polly Matzinger? If so, maybe you could contact her (and I don't have her info but you could find it through one of her posts on Sheepdog-L, perhaps).

That is the photo, thanks Ryan!

I don't want it for personal use, just to show a friend who thinks all Beardies are mindless fluff balls. I was trying to explain to her that the working bred dogs, those few that are left anyway, are nothing like the show ring dogs. (sound familiar?)

Yup, finished my last one tonight at about 10. It was a take home essay on veterinary law. Of coure, I have had the flu since Monday and I am still sick so the first few hours of winter vacation have not been as fun as I hoped.