BC Boards

directions to Breezy Hill

Well, the most direct route is up 29 N to Rustburg. At the light at 24 go right toward Rustburg. At the intersection with 501, go right. Follow 501 south a couple of miles. Look for 701 (East Ferry Road) (there will be a sign that shows the road to the right crossing RR tracks) and you will see a big brick church ahead on the left (before the turn onto 701). Go abut a mile or so on 701 and look for 1049 on the right. You will pull in front of the old farmhouse and follow the drive around to the trial fields in the back.

Alternatively, you can cut off the top portion by taking a right on Browns Mill Rd (don't know the road number) amd then taking another right onto 501. 701 will be the second road on the right once you're on 501.

If you miss Browns Mill Road, you can continue up to 24 and follow those directions.

J.

Isn't the trial next weekend (26-27)? I thought it was because I can't do next weekend - we'll be getting ready for Patrick being offline after his surgery.

I am all screwed up. I've lost a weekend somewhere, wah. Yes, Patrick is having surgery NEXT week then, yikes.

Maybe I can still sneak away. Patrick's mom and dad are coming to help with some stuff that I can't do . . .

By the way Julie, we were having trouble with our internet last week! Can you forward that note you tried to a few days ago? I keep forgetting to call, you know how I am about the telephone. Hard to get on the phone, hard to get off . . .