BC Boards

Lost BC

This was forwarded to me. I don't have any more info.

ETA - Shoot, I mean to put the location in the title and forgot before I hit "post", and I can't edit the title. Eileen?

RDM

------------

Benny is a Black and White, Smooth Coated, Border Collie, in athletic condition. He is running "naked" ( NO COLLAR). He has tattoos in BOTH his ears. One tattoo is his registration tattoo with the CBCA and it is ST9R. He also has the tattoo BDBC and in the other ear is 0516. Benny is completely friendly he will come for, pets, food or a game of fetch. He went missing on March 18 at approximately 11:00 AM, from 401, Hwy 11/17 Dorion, ON Canada. The dogs were put out and my father ran to the store, came back, and he was gone. Benny is approximately 40-50 lbs, white back feet, tipped tail, and is white to the elbows in front. He has a thin white blaze, white chest and white around the neck "collar". He is not neutered, and is registered with the CBCA as BRILDWNS XANDER. He is trained in Rally, Conformation and Pre Novice Obedience. Although doubtful, it is possible that he is running home to me and may be running along Hwy 11/17 towards Thunder Bay from Dorion. If you have seen him, or have heard of anyone finding a dog etc. Please contact me ANYTIME. Please help bring Benny home... :rolleyes:

Please visit this blog for updates, pictures and videos.

I have attached pictures, and a flyer. If you can print out the flyer and put it up, even if you just post one, I would be VERY grateful. Please forward this e-mail to anyone you know, especially to vets, breeders, dog people, and rescues in Canada. If he was picked up, he could be anywhere. I owe you all a heartfelt thanks, for doing anything that you can, I know your all very busy with shows coming up etc.

Please Contact LAUREN, ANYTIME.

1-807-768-0184

1-807-629-6030

bellaclan_bcs@ yahoo.ca

simplyshaw@hotmail. com

I just posted the info on my own message board as well. If any extra info or pics become available, they can also be posted here: Silhouette Racing Rescues message board

Hope he makes it home soon.