BC Boards

Cody got shaved all over by the stupid groomer!

I'm so sorry for poor Cody. I bet he feels so naked.

That is why I groom Black Jack at home. I bought a clipper for his private areas and brushes for him coat. It seems to work pretty well. He has been to a groomer once since I got him a year and a half ago. I even know and trust her! :rolleyes:

OMG! I'm so sorry that happened to Cody! I told dh about your situation and he got upset as well! At least it will grow back. I feel it will take awhile but it will happen.

One time when JJ has an 'episode' with his allergies, the vet asked if she could shave that spot. I told her ok. When she brought him back into the room, she had shaved a quarter of his back! She said when she started, she kept seeing other places and kept shaving. I called dh on the way home to warn him what to expect when we got there. Of course, he was taking an obedience class as the time. Everyone there asked me if he had the mange..... It took a few months but it grew back.

Hopefully, Cody's fur will be grown back enough to help keep the mosquitoes off him this summer.