BC Boards

Kevin Howell, MA, MT, CA

I previously announced that Kevin Howell of Karana Kelpies in Australia is coming to the USA to give a clinic at Rich Seamen's Sheepdog Junction in Middleboro MA, on June 6, 7 and 8. Well, I am even happier to announce that he will also be giving a clinic in Helena Montana, the following weekend, and the next weeked (third weekend in June) he will be giving a clinic at Laurie Batson's place in San Miguel California. If anyone is interested, please PM me. We are about full for the MA clinic, but the others still have openings. Kevin prefers to work with BC's and Kelpies, and you can read about him at his site: www.karanakaelpie.com.au

• 1 month later...

Just an update on these clinics:

The first clinic will be at Rich Seaman's Sheepdog Junction in Middleboro MA, on June 6, 7, 8, and privates on the 9th. Then, Kevin and Kay head to Okutuk (15 mins south of Calgary) Canada. Then, onto Marysville CA, at Tom Duffy's place, and then, finally onto Paso Robles, at Laurie Batson's place. So far for my clinic (the one in MA) we have two spots left. I just received word that Kevin and his bitch Sami, just won the National Working Kelpie field trial with his bitch Sami. This makes it his 6th National FT win. If you are interested, please pm me. So far we have Kelpies and BC registered, and are near full.