BC Boards

Oh no!

Mine manage to poke their eye with my finger more often than I'd expect, when I'm reaching for them and they come towards me at the same time. It's the dogs' klutziness and not mine, right? LOL :rolleyes: Even though a finger in the eye doesn't feel very good, they aren't headshy or worried about my poking fingers for an instant. (Guess it's better than a stick in the eye...)

Nice topic this.

My story, again by accident was when i was hoovering the stairs. I pulled too much on the pipe and the whole thing came crashing down the stairs, just clipping poor Rosie as it landed. She previously was ok with it, but runs a mile when i bring it out now - which to be honest i dont mind as she used to run around it playing before which hampered my progress somewhat- lol.

Rich

lol. Border Collies are sure good at getting under foot! Daisy is always right on my tail! I think that she thinks I will be doing something fun at any moment and she should be there to play too! Mostly her tail gets stpepped on, thats why we are now teaching "no dogs in the kitchen". But frequently she will get a good swift knee to the head. Especially when I am trying to retreive one of her toys from under the bed. She has to be right there to make sure I get the right one and I manage to catch her in the head when I stand up. Usually she looks shocked and lets out a bit of a growl, but I sit right back down instantly and tell her I am sorry with a quick little scratch under the chin. She has gotten in to the habbit herself of saying sorry with a couple quick kisses on the nose when she's been playing too rough!