BC Boards

It's an unfortunate side effect of communicating by written messages. If we were all talking as we sat around having a cup of coffee together, I don't think it would feel that way. Emoticons will never take the place of facial expressions and tones of voice. :rolleyes:

That is why I hate texting very much. Unless I'm good friends with them and know how they talk, joke, and stuff. Like when you get an e-mail WITH ALL CAPS. It makes you think they're mad, huh? I have a friend that does that and it seems like she's always screaming at me. It's one of those things that happen when you just read stuff. Besides, we all know how stong of opions we "dog" people have :D

I've had one who would "lead" me to the ringing telephone, she was just sure I'd never figure it out on my own but I'm almost positive I'm not as dumb as I look ;-) And then there's the inability to get out of the way when I walk toward them, I know that body-blocking comes in handy for a run-away sheep but please not me!

Suzanne