BC Boards

Sat morning BC romp

Hey all! phej and myself are getting together on sat (Dec 1st) at 9am for a doggie play date. If there is anyone else close by, please drop by and say hi. She tells me the park is usually full on dogs on the weekend and they can run off leash. It's a bit muddy right now, so where your boots :D The park is not fenced in like a dog park though. Below are the directions that were sent to me.

Here is a link to the map - the dog park is in the Jamesville county beach park (the green area). The gates are now closed, but we all usually park at gate 2 - if you drive from Jamesville, you will cross railway tracks, then pass gate 1 and gate 2 is about 200 yards further down. Park there, follow the trail (about 70 yards) into the park and you will see an open field on the left. We can meet there (I know I will not miss Lucia, the white pup :-)).

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searc...NY&zipcode=

The more the merrier :rolleyes:

phej: please add any info that you think should be mentioned, since this is my first time to the park.