BC Boards

Sore muscles

luv2napp

I've been taking Lacee to her new country club to play. She is constant motion, always wanting to run, run, run and she wants to go everyday. Unfortunately, when she comes home, she is so sore, she actually limps, and one time she even had a hard time getting up the stairs. Is there something I can give her to help with her soreness so she can enjoy going to play? She's eight, so I was thinking it was the age, but she shouldn't have to hurt.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can give her some arnica. I recently had a little bout of soreness with my 7-year-old Sophiegirl after a run-of-the-mill hike and decided to begin giving her glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM more regularly in an effort to stave off further stiffnesss and soreness in the future.

You can give her some arnica. I recently had a little bout of soreness with my 7-year-old Sophiegirl after a run-of-the-mill hike and decided to begin giving her glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM more regularly in an effort to stave off further stiffnesss and soreness in the future.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.