BC Boards

Need HUGE FAVOR at the FINALS

DeltaBluez Tess

Hi all,

I need a HUGE favor at the Final if someone can do this. I need someone to dogsit a dog for me during the Final and then hand it off to someone at the last day for me. I am getting a yearling but will not be at the Finals...thus I need someone to hang on to herduring the Finals and she goes home with a friend on the last day.

anyone willing? I will so owe you for this

Diane

Let me know what you need. I will be there as a volunteer and have a busy schedule, but I will have room for a crate at my campsite (inside my screen room/tent) and could exercise the dog when I take my dog (neutered male, not aggressive) for exercise.

I will be there from Sunday evening (prior to Open) through Wednesday (of Nursery) or early the next morning. Will she have a crate? If not, I could bring one but would rather she had her own.

Would you let me know if that would work for you, and what the details would be?

I can give references - I think Julie Poudrier would vouch for me, and Mark and Renee Billadeau know me and might also.

I can help out as needed too.

I have a brand new crate that just came with Niamh I'm not using and since I'm not bringing dogs to the Finals at all it's easy enough to shove it in my car. (Unless Melanie wants to stick them.)

I'm volunteering Mon, Tues, Wed, and Friday, but I am driving back and forth. (Sue, if it rains you can have my couch, camping in the rain stinks, but I'm an hour south of Gburg, remember.)

WOW, such kind offers but Sandra was quick on the draw and will be dog sitting my simply stunning Sleat for me. She will up in the pens so stop by and chat with her and give Sleat a pet for me.

Thanks for you kind responses and I hope you can see my dog, and meet Sandra but all ROOT for Jackie who is running inthe Nursery under Scott Glen

(Sandra- please introduce yourself)

Thanks everyone and I wish I was there

Diane