BC Boards

A Big Thank You!

I just want to say thank you for having the faith in me and my dogs to sponsor us at the finals!

Thanks to Deb and Andre Pelletier for sponsoring Twist.

Thanks to Laura Carson, Rachel Brassine, and Lisa and Sue Rayburn for sponsoring Kat.

You guys rock!

100_0250.jpg

100_0293.jpg

twistkat.jpg

P.S. And no, I'm not taking anyone's subscription money. :rolleyes:

J.

Aw, cute video Robin! I hope that I can do better for my sponsors than I did at the Bluegrass. Of course at the rate we're going with the weather, we may not get any sheepwork in beforehand--the only sheep I have that might have a remote chance of managing it are the world-famous Shoofly Athlete Sheep! :rolleyes:

J.

Odd, as they were on time for us both days, and both helped with the unloading (though we did the stacking). They both work outside jobs though so I wonder if that's why the lateness, though they could have warned you ahead of time. Funny that he asked us if we were sending him to someone weird (as he'd had a bad experience before with a current client sending him to someone new) because it sounds like he turned the tables this time.... Oh well, you've got hay, which at least gives you time to look for a better source!

J.

I'm not sure why he was so late. He said something about firing someone, so his helper may have been a different kid - he didn't seem like he was really there to help (was in flip flops!). But yep, now i have every available place i can put hay stuffed. Those were huge bales. He might decide i was weird too since i sent him back home with 15 bales, but i literally ran out of places to put it. :rolleyes: