BC Boards

anyone else have a cheeky BC? lol

odd question I know lol but this morning I went to wake my mom, and I turned on the light and jokingly said to Happys "dont cover moms eyes with your tail to make her thinks its dark" because she had been sitting her her tail draped over my moms face. now alsmot right after I said this, Happy got up, tucked her tail, and sort of squatted so her HIP covered my moms eyes, looked at us, smiled, and went downstairs. :rolleyes: now Happy has done some Cheeky things in the past like this lol, but she cant be the only BC on the planet who gets a little cheeky sometimes lol, cuz Misty doesnt do anything of the sort, everything seemingly Cheeky that Misty has done, is eaily explainable by chance lol

Ok, that's really funny :rolleyes:

Yeah Black Jack does that too. When I'm down stairs and playing with him for a while then I quite, he'll look at me then play for a while, and if I still don't play he'll come over and sit on my face. That's quite the wake up call when I'm taking a nap or fall asleep watching tv, than all of a sudden a fuzzy butt sits on you :D

Ok, that's really funny :rolleyes:

Yeah Black Jack does that too. When I'm down stairs and playing with him for a while then I quite, he'll look at me then play for a while, and if I still don't play he'll come over and sit on my face. That's quite the wake up call when I'm taking a nap or fall asleep watching tv, than all of a sudden a fuzzy butt sits on you :D

lol!

Shayna, Lance does something similar. He is Always trying to wrestle that cats. I'll say "leave him!" when he's wrestling Kirby. And the next I know he's got Tsarmina pinned and acting goofy again. And if I let the cats out to escape his wrath he'll have the mini dachshund pinned.

I dont know if this fits but he also rotates his toys until I pay attention to him. He'll bring me his rag (a really killed rope tug) and if I ignore him he'll bring his old pink pig leg (all thats left of the stuffed pig toy). And this will go on for awhile. Until he finally brings me something he isn't supposed to have, at which point I usually have to chase him around trying to get it back. Which was his main objective in the first place.

lol!

I dont know if this fits but he also rotates his toys until I pay attention to him. He'll bring me his rag (a really killed rope tug) and if I ignore him he'll bring his old pink pig leg (all thats left of the stuffed pig toy). And this will go on for awhile. Until he finally brings me something he isn't supposed to have, at which point I usually have to chase him around trying to get it back. Which was his main objective in the first place.

Ouzo does that with the toys if we're sitting on the couch or at the computer, but in the morning when I'm rushing and there's no time for toys, or at night when I'm heading to bed, he goes straight for the forbidden stuff: shoes, napkins, hair clips, anything, to provoke a chase.

Chris and I just ended chasing Ouzo around the house and rough-housing with him in the bed, and Ouzo's on time out on the patio (it's midnight and our downstairs neighbours were probably on their way up to knock on our door :rolleyes: )

If no one notices what he's stolen, he comes and shows it to you then runs full speed in the bedroom and waits for you there. But if he touches my shoes, he knows he's going to have to put them back where he gotten them, and he does :D