BC Boards

2007 National Sheepdog Finals Tee Shirts and Caps

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know you can purchase your 2007 National Sheepdog Finals tee shirts and ball caps online. Go to the Finals web site and click on the link "Shirts & Hats".

Here's the front of the tee shirts

Finalteeshirt1.jpg

The back of the shirt says "See You at the Post"

They come in various colors and sizes.

And here's the ball cap design

Hatforwebsite.jpg

The back of the cap has "USBCHA 2007"

Carol Campion created the designs (thanks, Carol!). And we thank you for your support! :rolleyes:

Deb, would it be better fundraising-wise if we ordered them beforehand or if we bought them on-site?

I'm planning to get one of the grey ball caps and I would LOVE a T-shirt if they came in long sleeve or women's styles!

I have to agree with excellent "customer service"! I ordered a hat and shirt and they got here in record time.

That's a neat idea - buy some hats and sell them at a trial. I wonder how well that would up the sales, to make it quick and easy to get one...

I have to agree with excellent "customer service"! I ordered a hat and shirt and they got here in record time.

That's a neat idea - buy some hats and sell them at a trial. I wonder how well that would up the sales, to make it quick and easy to get one...

I really wish I would have bought more. The trial was filled, and I had a lot of folks ask me where I got the cap...I'm sure I would have been able to sell a few...oh well...hind sight right :rolleyes: